Project: Simple AIR GML Recorder
Developer: Cycan[c] Design
This isn’t as much a tutorial, as it is some source code to mess around with. Less about a week to go before Ingenuity Fest. Starting to feel the crunch a bit now.
I wanted the Digital Graffiti Wall to be able to record GML. So I needed to build a quick GML recorder I could integrate into it.
And here is the result, a very simple GML recorder built in Adobe AIR, which I did because I can export out XML files directly from it to the desktop.
How to use:
- Download and Install the AIR Application
- If you need to install the AIR Framework, get it here
- Run The GML_Recorder Application
- Press “Start Recording GML”
- Draw Your GML Tag
- Press “Stop Recording GML”
- Press “Yes” to save the GML data to the desktop in an XML file
- or Press “No” to reset the screen
- Repeat as needed
I have tested a few tags before posting this post at http://000000book.com to make sure the tags are written well. You can even see a recorded tag in action here: http://toki-woki.net/p/Okr/#/play/21231
And for everyone who wants to look under the hood. Here is the source:
I’m open for feedback or if anyone finds anything wrong, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.